Senior Product Manager, Conversion Rate Optimization
ELSA is the smartest Speech AI, backed by Google, on a mission to enable 1.5 billion language learners around the globe to speak English with full confidence and unlock their opportunities in life. We are looking for a rockstar Senior Product Manager to innovate and drive business growth through conversion rate optimization across ELSA App and Web, and future products. This role will be responsible for setting the strategy and executing on a high-velocity product experimentation pipeline to drive increased conversion.
What you’ll do
- Increase conversion rate and other KPIs across the funnel to drive measurable business growth
- Collaborate with engineering, data science, analytics, marketing, and design teams to build and deploy fabulous product experiences learn from results and iterate quickly
- Lead the creation of pragmatic, prioritized, and useful product roadmaps that effectively distill vision and strategy into efficiently shipped product results
- Manage a fast moving roadmap across multiple areas, always evolving with the latest findings. Align with and inform longer term product directions
- Communicate progress and act on feedback from Leadership on a regular basis
Who you are
- 4-6+ years in Product management
- Experience within fast moving, cross-functional teams in high throughput test and learn programs
- Basic familiarity with mobile and web development, experimentation platforms, analytical tools, and measurement methodologies
- Experimental mentality and ability to use metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Successfully demonstrated driving significant business growth at scale
Where you'll be
• We are a distributed workforce with offices in Silicon Valley, Portugal and Vietnam.
• Where in the world? For this role, we are looking for someone in Asia, which can overlap time with our global teams.
• This is a remote role, with opportunities to travel.
Why you'll love working here:
- Competitive compensation, ELSA Speak Pro Account
- Fun energetic team; international & collaborative culture
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of the company’s growth
- Experience the true spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
ELSA is a San Francisco-based startup founded in 2015. It debuted at SXSW in March 2016, where it won the SXSWedu launch competition. ELSA is an A.I.-assisted language learning platform that teaches people how to speak English. We now have 22 million users from 101 countries. In Feb 2019, Gradient Ventures - Google’s AI fund became Elsa’s strategic investor in Series A funding.
Vietnam is a key market with more than 5 million users and will continue growing exponentially.
We have built out our track records with high calibre teams:
- “The Best Digital Learning App” at Reimagine Education 2016
- The 2016 winner of the world’s largest startup competition SXSWEdu Launch
- Recently invested by Google AI’s fund
- Recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper)
- Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes).
- Top 10 apps by consumer spending in Vietnam in 2020
Join Elsa to grow globally, and work with an A Team to transform the world.