Ensure the payment was made successfully and you received a receipt. If your ELSA payment is marked as ‘pending’ on your bank statement, it might not have gone through successfully. When you submit a payment, your bank puts the funds aside as ‘pending’. If the payment fails, the pending status will expire and the funds will be returned to you.
1. Try to re-install and log in to the correct account you used to purchase.
You might have signed up to ELSA with a different account.ELSA allows accounts to be created by Email/ Facebook/ Apple ID. Try to log in using different credentials to find your account.
If you purchase the subscription on a Guest account (accounts without email registered), please follow the instruction here.
2. Go to Profile -> Account Name-> Restore Purchase.
3. Go to Profile -> Account Name -> Edit Your Profile -> Mother Tongue (You can switch back later)
4. If the problems still exist, please contact us at [email protected] including your receipt of payment and user ID
Your receipt of payment:
- Subscribed by an iPhone: please find the Apple receipt in your Apple ID email.
- Subscribed by an Android: please find the Google receipt in your Gmail.
- Subscribed from our website: please find an ELSA receipt/ PayPal receipt in your email inbox.
Your user ID:
- Go to Your Profile and tap on the Account name icon
- Choose Feedback and Sharing
- Choose to Copy the User ID to the clipboard
- Open your email and paste the user ID to the email and send it to us.