Global Brand Manager
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Team: Growth Marketing
We are looking for a dynamic contributor who will join our Brand & Marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to increase awareness & drive growth of mobile & cross-platform consumers, creating a brand that immediately reaches millions of people every day. If you’re a creative and strategic problem solver, excited to grow an organic content engine & global brand that will impact & empower people all around the world, we'd love to meet you!
What you will do:
The Brand Manager is a leader driving consumer acquisition through innovative and effective content marketing and brand development. This role will drive the consumer advertising, branding, organic and word of mouth marketing for ELSA, and be able to deliver with hands-on management of brand development, Go-To-Market creative execution, acquisition strategies, and promotion. This role works in partnership with Creative, User Acquisition, ASO, Distribution, and Product teams to build and optimize marketing and advertising that drives consumer awareness, interest, and conversion.
- Develop brand identity, brand guide & materials for your titles – working closely with Product and cross-functional teams to get alignment and buy in
- Write creative briefs for internal and external creative teams to ensure we produce best in class creative consistent across all channels and resonate with consumers - including organic content, UA creative, trailers, viral content, collateral and talent/influencers
- Work closely with Creative Leads on continuously ideating and testing the most effective organic & performance advertising campaigns that are both on brand and deliver excellent KPIs
- A leader in driving integrated launches and developing ongoing go-to-marketing strategies in partnership with other team members across performance marketing, social acquisition, TV and Mass Media, PR, influencers, promotions, and community functions
- Key contributor to creative ASO testing roadmap and analysis; owner of all visual creative and copy for app stores
- Drive the consumer identity and awareness of the ELSA brand; including review, feedback, and approval of advertising, app store creative, and marketing creative
- Support day to day marketing relationship with cross-functional teams leading kick offs, brainstorming and brand workshops
- Major opportunity covering holistic B2C marketing efforts, and extending to B2B business & enterprise solutions
What do you need?
- 2-4+ years of experience in Consumer marketing & growing major brands, preferably in Ed-tech, Subscription & Live-Service based Products, Entertainment or digital live services
- Strong experience in developing/driving impactful creative campaigns, and excellent creative and aesthetic judgment
- Experience in digital advertising and marketing. Experience in mobile user acquisition advertising is a bonus
- A KPI and results-oriented person, capable of driving both tactical optimizations and organic-to-paid mix strategy and recommendations
- Desire to own projects through their full lifecycle: ideation, execution, analysis, and global scaling; global brand experience working with local markets a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why will you love working here?
- Competitive compensation
- ELSA Pro account
- Fun energetic team; international & collaborative culture
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance for full salary.
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of the company’s growth
- Experience the true spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact!
How to apply?
Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact! Send your CV and a short introduction on why you want to join ELSA to [email protected] We love to see your application.
ELSA is a San Francisco-based startup founded in 2015. It debuted at SXSW in March 2016, where it won the SXSWedu launch competition. ELSA is an A.I.-assisted language learning platform that teaches people how to speak English. We now have 22 million users from 101 countries. In Feb 2019, Gradient Ventures – Google’s AI fund became Elsa’s strategic investor in Series A funding.
Vietnam is a key market, and will continue growing exponentially.
We have built out our track records with high calibre teams:
– “The Best Digital Learning App” at Reimagine Education 2016
– The 2016 winner of the world’s largest startup competition SXSWEdu Launch
– Recently invested by Google AI’s fund
– Recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper), and Top 4 Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes)
– Proven mobile app product with a growing user base of 20 million people from 101 countries
Join ELSA to grow globally, and work with an A Team to transform the world.