Growth Marketing Engineer
Growth Marketing Engineer
Location: Flexible, HCMC Preferred
Team: Growth Marketing
Report to: Head of Growth Marketing
Reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing, the Growth Engineer will help grow product adoption among existing clients and drive new clients to ELSA products. The Growth Engineer will own the correct deployment and reliability of our planned marketing stack of tools (Amplitude, Braze, AppsFlyer, Firebase, Ad platforms, Google Search Console, amongst others).
You will be working to execute on strategies to improve our acquisition, conversion, and retention goals. A successful candidate will be comfortable taking ownership of our marketing tech stack, optimizing our technical usage of these platforms, and driving the data collection abilities.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership of the marketing technology stack (analytics, MMP, pixel integrations, ETL) that powers day-to-day decision making.
- Work with data analysts to verify the quality of the data coming through the system on an ongoing basis to ensure we’re not flying with incorrect guidance.
- Be the subject matter expert in our Marketing Technology stack and produce documentation to help other teams leverage and understand it.
- Ensure the code quality and technical rigor applied to these projects is in line with the broader goals of the engineering team.
- Tooling Ownership: You will be the subject matter expert on how we can maximize our use of our suite of growth marketing tools and be the point person to help us optimize and debug technical issues with these vendors.
- Embed yourself within our growth marketing team and work alongside marketers, data analysts, and product teams to make sure we have the data, infrastructure, and capability to quickly understand and optimize spend.
- Automate and optimize processes to support scaling growth team initiatives focusing around acquisition, monetization & retention
- Support SEO manager to implement technical SEO optimization recommendations
- Automate and optimize processes to support scaling growth team initiatives focusing around retention
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- You have experience working with third party tools including MMPs (e.g. Appsflyer, Adjust) and event/analytics platforms (e.g. GA, Amplitude).
- You love implementing new flows and setup A/B tests
- Experience with data pipelines, warehousing and reporting systems
- Relevant experience in working for a fast-growth consumer start-up
- Solid Growth Framework knowledge
- Experience with mobile app Subscription based business
Why will you love working here?
- Competitive compensation
- Fun energetic team; international and collaborative culture
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of the company’s growth
- ELSA Training, Company Trip and Annual Health Check.
- Experience the true spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
- ELSA Pro 3 months during Probation, ELSA Pro 1 year After Probation.
How to apply?
Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact! Send your CV and a short introduction on why you want to join ELSA to [email protected] We love to see your application.
About the Company:
ELSA (English Language Speech Assistant) is a startup founded in 2015 by Stanford alum Ms. Vu Van, and Dr. Xavier Anguera, a veteran in speech recognition and AI. ELSA’s app, which is called ELSA Speak, listens to the way language learners pronounce words, sentences or conversations to pinpoint exact errors and provide real-time, accurate feedback on their pronunciation mistakes with specific suggestions on how to improve. The company built its own proprietary speech technology using deep learning and A.I. to detect people’s pronunciation mistakes with 95%+ accuracy. Based in San Francisco, ELSA has raised $27 million in capital and is backed by leading VCs in Silicon Valley, Southeast Asia and Japan. ELSA Speak is available for iOS and Android and is used by more than 13 million users in over 100 countries. The company has offices in Portugal, Vietnam, India, Indonesia and Japan.
ELSA has been recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper); and Top 4 Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes)