India Country Manager
Who you are
- You are an Indian native having been recently living in India for at least for a few years and deeply understand Indian social and business cultures.
- You are a true leader at heart who has proven achievements for 5-8 years in leveraging marketing and business development efforts to drive growth in a fast-paced market, preferably experience in startups.
- You can lead fruitful partnerships with agencies, government, partners, and local press, and at the same time, you are customer-obsessed and love being our customer advocate.
- You can own responsibilities in managing operations and budgets, and have connected with stellar people to build an A-team from scratch.
- You are excited about being part of a technology-driven world. You are curious about entrepreneurship and global innovative ideas, but you can adapt the product for local usage. You must have a vision and think far, but you are also willing to roll up your sleeve and get your hands dirty.
- Have MBA/higher graduate degree holder? Awesome. If not? Still great.
- Drive market growth, lead sales, and strategic partnerships to take full accountability of all financial, operational, and customer satisfaction metrics
- Represent ELSA in India in all aspects, foster strategic relationships with partners and customers at the C-suite level, and facilitate PR & media relations
- Build a process to generate local user insights, champion product improvements, and launch by collaborating with product, marketing, and engineering teams
- Drive recruitment to build an A-team and oversee cross-functional operations to ensure all business aspects run smoothly
What we offer
- Competitive salary and attractive stock option.
- Experience in working at a unicorn Silicon Valley startup to scale up a business in your dear country.
- Opportunities to travel as we have a global team in Palo Alto, Lisbon, and Ho Chi Minh city
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of our company’s growth
- Opportunity to create an impact on the lives of 1.5 billion language learners around the world
If you think this is you and these responsibilities are the next level you want to do in your career, please write us an email with your resume at [email protected]