With Study Sets, you can:
- Personalize your own list of vocabulary or phrases to practice pronunciation with ELSA.
- View study sets created by other ELSA learners.
- Add the word/phrases from a lesson to a study set for further practice.
1. Create a study set
Customize your personalized word lists to study.
2. View your Study Sets:
View Study Sets that you’ve created or saved.
3. Save an item from a lesson to the study sets:
If you would like to add a word or a sentence to a study set to practice later.
4. Delete a study set or an item in the study set:
Note: Deleted items cannot be restored.