Sales Development Representative
ELSA Corp. is the company behind the World’s best language pronunciation technology. Our flagship product, ELSA speak, is a personal mobile coach that helps improve our users’ English pronunciation and intonation using phoneme and suprasegmental analysis of the user’s speech signal. Our proprietary AI technology pinpoints pronunciation errors in the user’s speech and gives accurate and consistent feedback on how to improve communication in English.
ELSA’s vision is to enable everyone to speak foreign languages with full confidence, reaching better life and career opportunities. ELSA Corp. has its headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Portugal, India, and Vietnam. We have raised over $25M from Google Gradient Ventures, Monks Hill Ventures, Globant Ventures, Vietnam Investment Group, and David Evans (The Edge, U2).
ELSA Speak is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales/Business Development Representative in India to provide pre-sales support to the Enterprise Team. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound and outbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers in the Indian Subcontinent, Middle East & Africa Regions.
This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Work closely with other Growth and BD teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Build a pipeline of leads from both inbound and outbound channels
- Schedule appointments and deliver impactful product demos
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on ELSA product offerings/solution development skills
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Hubspot, LinkedIn and Linkedin Sales Navigator, Google Apps
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed BD team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by ELSA’s Enterprise Solutions
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Ability to manage Sales Funnel from Lead Generation to AE Handoff
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Self-driven and Goal Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- Undergraduate degree and 2 - 3 years of relevant experience